HM Publication Server
HM Publication Server offers access to published scientific papers written by members of the university.
- Protection of your intellectual property using unalterable electronic documents
- Inclusion of a URN in every publication, which can be cited, for example, in a job application
- Enhanced security of your research work, especially in unacademic circles (e.g., companies, businesses)
- Transfer of your valuable contribution of knowledge and technology to the university
- Documentable developments and updates of your research results by way of the inclusion of new editions, along with the existing publication
- Flexibility in the choice of media, e.g. text, images, audio and video, including streaming support
- Searchability of your full-text work
- Your work is searchable via Google Scholar, Base Bielefeld, Directory of Open Access Repositories and the Katalog der Deutschen Nationalbibliothek.
- Option for a Creative Commons licence for the work
- Possible embargo and user limitations via the university network
- Publishing through the HM Publication Server is free